Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dog Sitting Round 2

I spent part of this week dog sitting too -- this time for my mom & sister who were out of town for a few days. Cali, the Alpha dog, is a rat terrier who loves the sound of her voice. Hero is a 90 lb. Dalmation who lives up to his name because he is the one who brought my mom's attention to her breast cancer. These dogs are spoiled to say the least. All animals in our family are spoiled! (Although my little Bridget is feeling a little neglected since I've been dog sitting so much lately.) Anyway, I had a good couple days with Hero & Cali, except for one pretty rough thunderstorm that spooked them. I woke up the next morning with both dogs huddled as close to me as possible. There's something so cute about when dogs use pillows just like humans. Took these with my phone, so they're not the greatest.













No comments: