Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My first cruise

I just returned from my first ever cruise! Me, my sister and our friend Julie went on a 4-day cruise to Cozumel. I learned that me & big boats are ok, but me & little boats is NOT a good mix. I got sick, sick, sick on our snorkeling excursion in the Caribbean Sea. Jill got sick shortly after I did. But Julie was fine and really enjoyed it, thankfully! I never even got to snorkel, but Jill and I did "feed the fish" so to speak. I was really bummed because the water was crystal blue and absolutely gorgeous.

Here are just a few pictures from our trip. More to come.

The Lido deck - pool, hot tub, 24-hour buffet, etc.

View from the ship...look at that blue water!


Our ship, The Fantasy, next to another ship, The Ecstacy, while docked in Cozumel.

Hammocks on the beautiful beach we spent a little time on in Cozumel.

No comments: