Friday, November 21, 2008

Embrace the crazy!

Whenever I see Jeffrey Dean Morgan on TV or in a movie, my knees literally go weak. He is a hunka hunka burning love, the bee’s knees and all that and a bag of chips! I mean it, he is Hottie McHot Hot! He may soon take over John Cusack’s lead to one day be my husband. If you don’t know who JDM is, he played Denny on Gray’s Anatomy, played husband to Mary Louise Parker on Weeds & played an uber-sexy, backside-showing Irish man in the movie “P.S. I Love You.” Sexy, sexy, sexy.

Anyway, Morgan’s character Denny has returned on Gray’s Anatomy for the last few episodes even though he’s dead. He appears to his former fiancé, Izzy, as a ghost. Izzy is very disturbed by this and thinks she is losing her mind. Although she did spend an evening in bed with her late fiancé’s ghost on the last episode, she has now decided to ignore Denny and pretend he’s not there.

Well I say if crazy is making out with a ghost who looks like Denny/Jeffrey Dean Morgan, GO FOR IT! If he appears to me, I am just going to embrace the crazy! Who cares what the world thinks, I’ll be making out with Mr. Hotpants!

PS – I have much respect for Mr. Morgan and do not just idolize his body. I like his brains just fine too.

1 comment: