Monday, March 30, 2009

More to Love

This was totally my idea, just like the Soap Network, rear windshield wipers and the iPhone! Fox has announced plans to cast a "plus-sized" reality dating show. This show has the potential to be really, really bad and be offensive to those of us that fall into the plus-sized category. I really hope that it doesn't -- I hope that it shows that we have the same issues, along with some issues that the "skinny minnies" don't have. One day I will start sharing my tales of plus-sized dating -- I keep saying I need to write a book about it. Some stories will make you laugh, some will make you cry. In the meantime, I'll continue dating and collecting material...and maybe I'll just apply to be on this new show, just for grins. I do have "more to love," after all. :)

No comments: