Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sperm Bank Chatter

So me, my mom & my sister had dinner at Luby’s tonight. For some reason, the conversation turned to sperm banks and how relatively inexpensive it is to get “sperminated.” The next thing I know, this guy walks in…I kid you not:





Yep, that’s right. David Crosby. As in the legendary musician who famously provided the sperm donation for Melissa Etheridge and her then girlfriend Julie Cypher. So was it just a coincidence that David Crosby showed up just when we were talking about sperm donations? I think not! ;)

2 comments:

Robin H said...

I saw the first picture and the word sperm and immediately knew where you were going with this.

Peace.

Julie Adams said...

Omg that is seriously funny. How do such things always happen to your family?